Pens & pencils
THE Helloprint PROMISES
- 500 000 ir daugiau laimingų klientų
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Always a perfect design
- Always personal help
Kodėl firminiai rašikliai naudingi jūsų verslui
Why Personalised Pens are Perfect for Branding
Business pens that outline your contact details and logo might not seem like much when compared to huge banner advertisements and other promotional strategies. However, they're a unique solution for achieving visibility by grabbing your customer's attention.
Most advertising materials can only serve a single purpose - to send an intended message to a targeted audience. However, simple logo pens can go one step further, by acting as a writing aid for its owner. In other words, you're not just advertising, you're actively giving your customer something valuable. That helps to create a relationship with your target audience, while increasing the chances that they'll buy from you in the future.
After all, when someone is given a free item from a company, they're more likely to return the favour with purchases and loyalty. Additionally, since a pen is something most of us use every day, you can rest assured that your target market will be constantly exposed to your branding, hour after hour, creating a subconscious familiarity that makes your company more attractive than unknown competitors.
Branded pens are an excellent way to build your company image, and help customers to associate your business with convenience and value. When they need a pen, they use yours, and they're reminded not only of your company, but the value you can offer too!
Promotional Pens: Where to Use Them
So, you know why branded pens are valuable, but perhaps you need to know a little more about where you can use them to have the best impact. Business pens can be distributed in a range of different ways to build relationships with your target audience. For instance, you could:
• Give them away as part of a competition: People love winning something free, and even if you're only giving away something small like logo pens, you could have a low-cost solution for convincing your customer to remember you.
• Use them as a reward: If someone refers your company to another customer, you could reward them with a set of promotional pens. That way, you're showing your clients that you value them, and appreciate what they do for your business.
• Use them at events: Finally, at professional events and tradeshows, you can remind attendees of your presence by providing them with more than just a business card when they interact with you. Business pens are far more likely to be used over time, increasing your chances of staying at the forefront of your customer or client's memory.
Put Quality First with your Branded Pens
Promotional products like personalised pens are perfect for making an impact on your target customer, and helping them to remember your company. However, just as with any advertising solution, it's crucial to ensure that you make the right impression.
A high-quality set of logo pens that displays your brand prominently, and offers smooth writing as the best way to boost the potential of your promotional products.
At Helloprint, we use only the best techniques and materials to ensure that your pens look professional, and work perfectly to promote visibility too. After all, you want your pens to last for as long as possible. The longer the item lasts, the more your customer is exposed to your marketing strategy. Our pens are designed for sustainable performance, come with available extras like a comfortable grip, and can be customised with a choice of colour. Your branding print won't rub off while your customer is using the product, and our template designs make creating the ideal personalised pens easier than ever!