Printed Signs & Panels
Multipurpose, with many different types. You'll be sure to find the perfect, eye-catching sign or panel to host your message
More visibility to boost your business
Some advice on using your printed signs
A unique benefit of printed signage is that it can't be turned off and is always visible. Consumer companies often place signs advertising their products in public areas and particularly in places where people naturally pause or slow down, such as alongside escalators, in train stations or at bus stops. This technique works equally well to advertise a business or location and it's possible to place posters and signs anywhere there's a blank space, although this also depends on local restrictions and the owner's permission.
Keep in mind that printed signs intended for outdoor use should be waterproof; it’s also a good idea to use bright, cheerful colours to draw attention to the sign. This will be even more effective if a spotlight can be organised to illuminate the signs so that customers will not miss them at a distance in the day or at night.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to print a sign?
At Helloprint, we are aiming to offer competitive prices all year long. You can get a personalised sign from just £ 10.95 (excl. VAT). However, prices do vary because of factors like: quantities, materials, sizes, accessories and delivery options.
How to design a business sign?
The starting point is the sign’s design, but this can be organised by customers using DIY software products like Adobe Photoshop. For anyone considering advertising signs, It's essential to remember that professional printers typically use the four-colour CMYK model with a print density of 300 dpi. Make sure you images and text aren’t blurry when you zoom in.
How long does it take to print a custom sign?
We offer various turnaround times for our personalised panels. This can range from one day delivery to longer, depending on the details of the banners and delivery type selected. However, it is usually takes no longer than 5 days.
What factors should I consider when buying a promotional sign?
- Location: Outdoor signs should be manufactured from weatherproof materials unless they're mounted inside a waterproof frame. Indoor signs are less water-fast, but many are made of durable plastic or paper to enhance their longevity.
- Length of use: Signs intended for long-term or permanent use are a little bit more expensive, yet more robust compared to those intended for short-term use
- Size: For example, larger signs must be robust and may need secondary support structures
- Mounting: Some signs are self-supporting, while others can be fixed to an existing frame, base or wall
- Material: Signs can be printed on aluminium, wood, plastic, paper, cloth or clothing, as well as a wide range of other materials