Create your own custom notepads! Write down your greatest ideas whilst promoting your brand.
- Affordable business option
- Perfect customer giveaways
- Ideal for tradeshows
Starting at € 34,29
Why You Need Personalised Notepads
Branded Notepads get Noticed
Whether used in your office or given away as corporate gifts, personalised notepads are a great way to get your brand out there. They are the perfect, practical little tool; useful for taking down notes in a meeting, or writing down that one golden idea when inspiration strikes! And who wouldn't want to be associated with the custom notepad that contains the first steps towards success?
Simply, being so handy and practical, personalised notepads create a positive impression, are eye-catching and can be found anywhere, making them an exceedingly effective marketing tool.
So Many Types of Notepads Available
- Classic Notepads: You know them, you love them and you certainly can't go wrong with them! Not everything has to be complicated, sometimes simple is best. Just simply add your design or logo to the top of the page and these notepads are ready to go.
- Notepads with Covers: These covers not only serve as protection for your precious notes from errant coffee spillages, but also serve as a canvas for you to unleash your full creative prowess.
- Desk Pads: A calendar crossed a notepad, perfect for any desk! Need to make notes quickly whilst in a call? Or quickly make arrangements in the coming weeks? Custom desk pads can do it all!
- Recycled Notepads: Take notes, spread your brand and save the planet. Your personalised notepads could not only have your logo emblazoned on the top of the page, but also be made from recycled paper.
Get Your Custom Notepads Really Quickly
Typically, free delivery takes about 4-5 days, however, we do also have 2 business days and next business day delivery for most of our notepads. Although it really depends on what kind of notepad you design, what materials and finishes go into it. Plus, it is worth knowing that 1-day delivery is dependent on your design being submitted on time, as always indicated by the yellow bar above the “add to shopping cart” button.