Folded Leaflets Printing
When there's a story to be told, add an extra fold! Great for when you have additional information and a flyer just won't cut it.
Starting at € 20,34
Starting at € 28,23
Are you looking for flyers?
Leaflets not cutting it for you? Looking for something a little simpler for your marketing? Look no further! One of our many flyers are sure to have what you need!
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to print a folded leaflet?
At Helloprint, we are aiming to offer competitive prices all year long. Prices do vary because of factors like: quantities, materials, sizes, accessories and delivery options.
What is a folded leaflet?
Much like posters, newsletters, booklets and banners can act as adverts; folded flyers can be a more comprehensive format to keep both established and new customers aware of your product offers, discounts or events.
Which leaflet to choose?
At Helloprint, we offer you different types of leaflets according to your needs:
- The half fold leaflet and the tri-fold leaflet are our favourites. They can be used in many different ways: as an advertising medium, a product/project presentation or a restaurant menu. In addition, you can choose from different types of paper.
- If you want a leaflet that is a little more suitable for corporate presentations or event brochures, the z-fold leaflet is the most suitable.
- For flyers with more space for content, we recommend our roll fold leaflet or w-fold leaflet (with 8 pages).
- Finally, for a practical and fun format of sales leaflets, we offer our cross fold leaflets.
How long does it takes to make a folded leaflet?
We offer various turnaround times for our printed folded leaflets. This can range from one day delivery to longer, depending on the details of the folded leaflets and delivery type selected. However, it is usually takes no longer than 7 days.
How do I track the success of my campaign?
- Tracking the success of a leaflet can be done if you include a limited time only discount or offer. If you’ve attached a discount code then it is possible follow how many times it was used.
- The same can be said if you include a QR barcode which people can scan with their smartphones and tablets. This is an interactive way to engage reader; you can track their use to see how many times people scan them and are directed to a specific web page.
- You will also be able to tell if there is an increase in emails, phone calls or website traffic following an advertising campaign.. This can also be supported by a registration procedure or survey to gain more insight into your customer base. Naturally, whether it is through a survey or over the phone, you can ask a question like “where did you find out about us?” to learn more.
Grab your Sticky notes!We know it's sometimes difficult to understand the different paper densities (GSM) and what they actually mean in reality.
To help, we've simplified this for you by measuring the thickness of each paper in sticky notes!
For each line, add a new sticky note on top and you can feel the thickness of the paper you are ordering for yourself!
It's a little bit thicker than one sticky note, so perfect for promotional leaflets that will be distributed to a large number of people.
Just less than two sticky notes this paper sends a professional message and is great for trade shows and business events to impress potential clients.
Right in between the thickness of two and three sticky notes, this paper lets the reader know that the message printed on this paper is of importance!
At the thickness of four sticky notes, this paper thickness is perfect for creating a luxurious premium flyer with a bit more weight and substance.
Why folded leaflets have managed to stick around
The wide range of size options means they can be efficiently distributed. Whether it be A6, A4, or 1/3 A3, there are many sizes possible when it comes to leaflet folds. This makes them ideal for various methods of distribution, especially if they’re intended to be brochures or promotional menus. For example, the DL size can easily fit within standard envelopes which is an asset to anyone opting for frequent direct mail campaigns. Sizes like A5 and DL are also convenient as handouts because they can be neatly tucked into the pockets and bags of prospective customers. Furthermore, any one of these compact sizes can fit unobtrusively in magazines, catalogues. This also applies to business premises like bars, travel agents, and clubs where they can be kept in view so your details, offers and instructions receive more publicity.
This is one of the reasons why folded leaflet printing has remained a staple when it comes to marketing material. They’re extremely versatile and can be used for multiple contexts, whether that be wedding invitations, festivals, gig advertisements, or your company’s brochure. This has only been strengthened by the ability to upload a flyer’s one or double-sided PDF artwork to the websites of online printers for seamless ordering. This can land you with a variety of high quality folded or unfolded leaflets, which is now essentially synonymous with a cheap folded leaflet and can be downloaded and produced at a later date.