Custom Flag Printing
Plant your flag, brand your territory. With amazing branded flags, you are sure to reach new horizons.
Flags for every and any occasion
Help your marketing make waves at the beach today with personalised beach flag printing. With 4 different types; feather, teardrop, sharkfin and square flags, you'll be sure to find the perfect one for you.
The 4 principals of flag printing
2. If you’re stuck on a long journey, chances are you want to be entertained. So, give people something to remember by personalising a printed flag with your logo, vibrant colours, puns or striking images. Creative flags directly reach your target customers and ensure that others associate your brand with a positive connotation; helping your business stay memorable in your area.
3. Advertising flags are portable and can even be tucked into a convenient carrying case, which will benefit your efficiency; keeping your campaign materials light wherever you go.
4. A well-made flag will last some time, as their weather resistant material will stop you having to constantly re-purchase advertising essentials immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to print a flag?
At Helloprint, we are aiming to offer competitive prices all year long. You can get a personalised flag from just £ 7.95 (excl. VAT). However, prices do vary because of factors like: quantities, materials, sizes, accessories and delivery options.
How long does it take to print a custom flag?
We offer various turnaround times for our personalised flags. This can range from one day delivery to longer, depending on the details of the banners and delivery type selected. However, it is usually takes no longer than 6 days.
What is the standard flag size?
This really depends on your selection. As an example, our most sold street flags are 150x90 cm, our most sold banner flags are 100x300 cm and our most sold beach flags are 65x315 cm.
How do I maintain my promotional flag over time?
- With normal flag material, remove from extreme weather conditions, which can shorten the flag's lifespan.
- Wash your business flags as you would delicates like woolen clothes, which will help preserve the colours. Washing your flag (approximately) every month will also contribute to this.
- Do not store your printed flags wet, as this may cause the colours to fade faster; instead allow it hang dry.
- Try to avoid placing beach flags where they can blow into rough surfaces, cables or tree branches.