Business Card Printing
Check out our range of business cards
Different types of business cards
Extra solid business cards with a matt finish and a protective layer against dirt or damages.
Durable business cards with a nice shiny finish to impress each and every receiver!
Go for writable business cards if you want to be able to leave a special message.
When you want a luxurious look, go for this 400 gsm paper with velvet lamination.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sizes can I get my business cards in?
How soon can I get my business cards?
That really depends on what kind of card you design, what materials and finishes go into it. Typically, the free delivery takes about 4-5 days, however, we do also have 2 business days and next business day delivery for most of our cards. It is worth knowing that 1-day delivery is dependent on your design being submitted on time, as always indicated by the yellow bar above the “add to shopping cart” button.
Which carriers do you use?
Our two main carriers are UPS or DPD. We also occasionally use DHL or even our own carriers, it really depends on which carrier can best deliver your cards to you.
But why should I use Helloprint?
Simply, because you aren’t going to get a better product or offer anywhere else:
- We have the tools to let you design the business card that perfectly encapsulates you and your brand.
- Then the variety of materials and techniques to make your design pop off the card, which is of course printed in full colour.
- These designs are either checked by our advanced online system or hand-checked by our talented artists to ensure you get the card you designed and deserve.
- Fast and efficient delivery.
- And last but not least, our dedicated customer service staff who will be there for you every step of the way if you should need it.
How to design your own business cards?
Make sure you use a logo with the right resolution and quality to prevent it from becoming grainy and unrecognisable, as this the most memorable element of a card.
Think also of your company's slogan or proposition. By putting this on your business card, you give more personality to your company.
Your profession should be larger than your name and contact information, so it stands out, because people tend to search for specific jobs or roles when they need a service, rather than people. So take this into account in your design as well.
Your contact information is also important. Add your phone number, an email address and the address of your branch. Go bold on the contact method you would prefer to be contacted by, so it will stand out even more! Give it a try!