Booklets & Brochures Printing
When you've got a lot to say, sometimes you need a whole booklet to say it!
Booklets & Brochure Accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to print a booklet?
At Helloprint, we are aiming to offer competitive prices all year long. Prices do vary because of factors like: quantities, materials, sizes, accessories and delivery options.
What are the different types of booklets?
- Stapled booklets are made with a method that secures the folded pages with two or more staples, ensuring a sleek finish. Stapled booklet printing will come in handy for businesses that are looking to promote and describe multiple products and services, especially when launching new promotions.
- Bound booklets are glued together with durable materials to provide a clean and professional finish. This option of booklet printing goes that extra step to present customers with informative content with a great look. This way, you’ll print booklets that they won’t be able to throw away; perfect for storing and pulling from a bookshelf.
- Loop stitched brochures are on top when it comes to convenient storying; they have two sturdy looped wires that’ll go ‘hand-in-hand’ with your binders. The variety of paper types will allow you to design compelling brochures that can be easily be stored and referred to at any-time.
- Hardcover books are an impressive way to show-off your portfolio or describe your business’s culture and achievements. Detail your printed book with your personal touch, whether that be your best work, or nostalgic pictures that’ll help both old and new employees remember how far you’ve all come.
How long does it takes to make a booklet?
We offer various turnaround times for our printed brochures. This can range from one day delivery to longer, depending on the details of the booklet and delivery type selected. However, it is usually takes no longer than 5 days.
How do I make a brochure stand out?
Clarity is what you’re after, so don’t rely on standard titles like ‘introduction, ’ ‘background’ and technical phrases. A good alternative is making the list bold and using descriptive titles that will direct the reader to the right information and help them find what they need in a pinch. The aim is to educate and take the reader on a journey; letting them quickly learn about how your services will satisfy their needs. However, just because you may feel it’s important to discuss more technical aspects of your business or a product’s creation doesn’t mean it has to be confusing or hard to imagine. Lastly, any good story provokes a response, so make sure your one ends with a telephone number, email or another easy action the reader can do; meaning they can turn their interest into action.
Grab Your Sticky Notes!We know it's sometimes difficult to understand the different paper densities (GSM) and what they actually mean in reality.
To help, we've simplified this for you by measuring the thickness of each paper in sticky notes!
For each line, add a new sticky note on top and you can feel the thickness of the paper you are ordering for yourself!
It's a little bit thicker than one sticky note, so perfect for promotional flyers that will be distributed to a large number of people.
Just less than two sticky notes this paper sends a professional message and is great for trade shows and business events to impress potential clients.
Right in between the thickness of two and three sticky notes, this paper lets the reader know that the message printed on this paper is of importance!
At the thickness of four sicky notes, this paper thickness is perfect for creating a luxurious premium flyer with a bit more weight and substance.
Help the right people discover your printed brochures and remember them!
1. Do what you promise: If you want to be a resource to someone, you need to know what you do, and do it well. Ensuring your service accomplishes what its claims is the foundation to good consumer experiences. Remember, if your customers are impressed, chances are they’re recommending your services to their friends, family and colleagues.
2. Brainstorm before designing: What stands out to you when you’re going about your day to day? Keeping this in mind when designing your set of marketing tools like business cards, or when you choose cheap brochure printing is what’ll give your business a boost in the visibility department.
3. Finding places to promote: Consider this, if you want to advertise your new gym with brochure printing, placing them in a ‘all you can eat buffet’ restaurant isn’t really going to get you the best results. Knowing who you’re marketing to is what’ll help pinpoint suitable local outlets to promote your services. This small effort will be more effective since your target customers are likely to pass-by and notice your offers. A small bonus is advertising your ‘one time’ promotions and samples, which will especially emphasise what they stand to gain.
4. Know your brand: Do you remember that feeling of frustration when you had to sift through heaps of information to answer a few simple questions? You can replace that same feeling with ease, by simply explaining what you do in a clear and concise manner. Having some structure to the style and copy of your branded materials, whether that be on your custom flyers, banners or posters will do wonders at events and in daily encounters.
5. Promote on the go: The advantages of visiting events and conferences is generally underestimated by emerging businesses. The abundance of knowledge and market insight is often something that can be gained by just a few hours amongst other experienced professionals. Business events and trade-shows are an easy way to immerse yourself with relevant innovation and gain a new understanding into consumers and market trends. This is the environment to not only expand your network, but put your marketing tools to the test; gaining feedback and some handy business cards.