Booklet & brochure printing
Choose a Binding
It's all in the SizeShow all sizes
Here’s how to help the right people discover your printed brochures and remember them!
Today, standing out amongst company competition has become more of a challenge. With new digital tools emerging faster than ever, the ability to reach a broad audience isn’t as simple as setting up shop, and knowing customers will end up in line. Still, this isn’t a reason to be discouraged, because sometimes keeping things simple, can become a well-rounded marketing campaign.
1. Do what you promise:
If you want to be a resource to someone, you need to know what you do, and do it well. Ensuring your service accomplishes what its claims is the foundation to good consumer experiences. Remember, if your customers are impressed, chances are they’re recommending your services to their friends, family and colleagues.
2. Brainstorm before designing: What stands out to you when you’re going about your day to day? Keeping this in mind when designing your set of marketing tools like business cards, or when you choose cheap brochure printing is what’ll give your business a boost in the visibility department.
3. Finding places to promote: Consider this, if you want to advertise your new gym with brochure printing, placing them in a ‘all you can eat buffet’ restaurant isn’t really going to get you the best results. Knowing who you’re marketing to is what’ll help pinpoint suitable local outlets to promote your services. This small effort will be more effective since your target customers are likely to pass-by and notice your offers. A small bonus is advertising your ‘one time’ promotions and samples, which will especially emphasise what they stand to gain.
4. Know your brand: Do you remember that feeling of frustration when you had to sift through heaps of information to answer a few simple questions? You can replace that same feeling with ease, by simply explaining what you do in a clear and concise manner. Having some structure to the style and copy of your branded materials, whether that be on your custom flyers, banners or posters will do wonders at events and in daily encounters.
5. Promote on the go: The advantages of visiting events and conferences is generally underestimated by emerging businesses. The abundance of knowledge and market insight is often something that can be gained by just a few hours amongst other experienced professionals. Business events and trade-shows are an easy way to immerse yourself with relevant innovation and gain a new understanding into consumers and market trends. This is the environment to not only expand your network, but put your marketing tools to the test; gaining feedback and some handy business cards.
Brochure printing: Simple ways you can use it to tell your story!
Can you think of the last boring thing you read? That feeling when the words started to blur together, and you found your mind wondering about your unread emails or what you’d make for supper. This is obviously to be avoided when you print brochures, but many still fall into avoidable traps.
If someone has taken a look at the brochure printing you’ve done, pat on the back to you because you’ve piqued their interest. This is your opportunity to inform them about your product or service, so don’t leave them with a stale read.
One of the main areas to watch when you want to print brochures is the Contents page. Clarity is what you’re after, so don’t rely on standard titles like ‘introduction, ’ ‘background’ and technical phrases. A good alternative is making the list bold and using descriptive titles that will direct the reader to the right information and help them find what they need in a pinch.
The aim is to educate and take the reader on a journey; letting them quickly learn about how your services will satisfy their needs. A simple way to do this with cheap brochure printing, is a personal style of writing. It’ll be difficult to make your text compelling when you print brochures, if you’re trying to target a handful of people. Instead, try and connect with one type of person, which will help boost their response.
Describing the features of your company, or product will further help consumers understand the value of your services. This will be even more effective if you combine each feature with a perk your business can actually provide.
However, just because you may feel it’s important to discuss more technical aspects of your business or a product’s creation doesn’t mean it has to be confusing or hard to imagine. If your folded leaflet is about scented wax candles, immerse the reader in the bee's journey from flower to flower, and how this becomes the light source they’ll use on a stormy night.
Remember, it can be easy to get wrapped up in describing your business perspective, and what it can do. However, you’ll have more luck if the consumer can relate to what you’re discussing. If it strikes a chord in the reader, it’ll help your brochure seem more useful. This will make it something for them to keep, refer to and pass on to others.
Lastly, any good story provokes a response, so make sure your one ends with a telephone number, email or another easy action the reader can do; meaning they can turn their interest into action.
Discover cheap booklet printing - and reap the rewards!
There are many uses for custom booklet printing, but each style creates a different impression. Make sure you’re scoring all-around by choosing the right one for you.
- Stapled booklets are made with a method that secures the folded pages with two or more staples, ensuring a sleek finish. Stapled booklet printing will come in handy for businesses that are looking to promote and describe multiple products and services, especially when launching new promotions.
- Bound booklets are glued together with durable materials to provide a clean and professional finish. This option of booklet printing goes that extra step to present customers with informative content with a great look. This way, you’ll print booklets that they won’t be able to throw away; perfect for storing and pulling from a bookshelf.
- Loop stitched brochures are on top when it comes to convenient storying; they have two sturdy looped wires that’ll go ‘hand-in-hand’ with your binders. The variety of paper types will allow you to design compelling brochures that can be easily be stored and referred to at any-time.
- Hardcover books are an impressive way to show-off your portfolio or describe your business’s culture and achievements. Detail your printed book with your personal touch, whether that be your best work, or nostalgic pictures that’ll help both old and new employees remember how far you’ve all come.